Monday, March 19, 2018

About Me

My story is simple, yet complicated. I've always loved books and reading since I was a kid.  It's always been a part of me. I always had a book with me at work to help me kill time on breaks.  Well, you get the idea....But if you think about it like a pie chart, it has gone from a piece of the pie to the majority.  In January of 2016, my bladder ruptured and I was in a coma for 6 weeks.  My body was basically being poisoned by itself and I suffered what's called an anoxic brain injury.  Life as I knew it stopped and a new chapter began.  Since that time, I have indulged in my books, since they can take me places I can't get to at the moment, and as a bonus, reading counts as therapy.  Remembering characters, plot, etc, so every book I read is also a memory exercise for me.  Since I have been reading so many books, I figured why not share my thoughts with others and maybe develop a little give and take.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Perfect Girlfriend

Analysis:  The story of a woman who goes to extreme lengths to get back the relationship that she's lost.   Reaction:  Somebody nee...