Wednesday, March 21, 2018

Birthday Girl

 I'm dipping my toes into the world of ARCs and this is my first one, so business before pleasure, thank you to the author, Matthew Iden, and the publisher, Thomas & Mercer, for allowing the privilege of reading it. I ended up giving the book 4 stars. On the one hand, it was a fast paced thrill ride that was easy to enjoy and well written. However, some of the characters you were supposed to like and feel for, I just...didn't. I don't know if that's me or the way it was written but that's the way I felt. Hopefully I'm in the minority, and the twist at the end didn't really make much sense to me, in that it seemed unnecessary. But all and all, I enjoyed it. A very good read. 


Sets sail: March 20, 2018

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Perfect Girlfriend

Analysis:  The story of a woman who goes to extreme lengths to get back the relationship that she's lost.   Reaction:  Somebody nee...