Tuesday, March 20, 2018

The Good Samaritan



An ARC so business first.Thank you to the author, John Marrs, and the publisher, Thomas & Mercer for making this available for me to read. I definitely enjoyed it.

I don't think I'll ever look at a suicide hotline number the same way again. In fact, I think I need a shower after that. It was like some sicked, twisted chess match of two people trying to one up each other. But it was well written and engaging, kept you wondering what was going to happen next. The only thing I didn't like about it was the chapters resetting when it switched perspectives. So you wound up with four chapter ones. That made it hard to know how far you were into the book. But overall, a great read.





Sets Sail: April 12th 2018 
reply | edit | delete | flag *

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Perfect Girlfriend

Analysis:  The story of a woman who goes to extreme lengths to get back the relationship that she's lost.   Reaction:  Somebody nee...