Tuesday, March 20, 2018

Love & Ruin

Rating this book is very hard for me. I don't know enough about the subjects to comment on its authenticity, but when it was over, I found myself wanting to know more. I read somewhere that once you make it through the beginning chapters, it takes off, and that was true for me as well, as it is a slow starter. I always read comparisons to her other book, that this one was better or that that one was, but I didn't read it so I didn't have that comparison to relate it to. Just a very up and down book for me. I found myself wanting to know what happened next but when it came time to put it down and do other things, that was pretty easy to do. But an enjoyable read none the less.

Thank you to the author, Paula McLain, and the publisher, Random House, for making this available for me to read and review.





Sets Sail: May 1, 2018

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Perfect Girlfriend

Analysis:  The story of a woman who goes to extreme lengths to get back the relationship that she's lost.   Reaction:  Somebody nee...